NEW - StoneLine Reference Platform Series
Best tweak for hi-fi systems costing over £5,000
The core of the new StoneLine range is a unique platform base of fine-grained mineral and artificial resin, either as a single or twin bonded version. The homogenous structure of this composite provides extremely effective elimination of vibrations.
The anodized aluminum plate on the top side is bonded with a soft Polymer adhesive and performs the function of an absorption layer. In addition, the aluminium works as an excellent shield against electrical interference.
In accordance with bFly's MLA philosophy (Multi Layer Adjustment) the StoneLine range is also offered as a TWIN bonded version. The StoneLine TWIN consists of a second aluminium plate and a second "stone base”.
The StoneLine range is available in "volcano-black", “grey" or at extra cost and luxury "rose quartz” finishes.
Summary of the components:
- 2mm thick fine anodised Aluminum on the top;
- 12mm thick special combination of fine-grained mineral and artificial resin
- bFly-audio believe that by combining dissimilar layers in a specific sequence results in the best broadband resonance attenuation;
- 3 or 4 NEW StoneLine MLA Absorber feet (the S size is with three feet in a tripod arrangement, although a fourth foot can be added at an additional charge if preferred).
NEW Feet specifically for the StoneLine Series of Platforms
The StoneLine feet are very complex with many layers. At the core of the feet is a ring of Sorbothane, which is encapsulated between two aluminium discs. In the centre of the ring of sorbothane there is an air-cell, which provides excellent system damping. On the underside there is a special gel pad. The dimensions of this gel pad are matched to the other layers to provide excellent broadband damping.
The layers of the feet from top to bottom (see third and fourth image):
- layer of aluminium as a delimiter
- granulate of cork with natural rubber (thin)
- Sorbothane with parallel air cell
- speciality rubber
- cap of aluminium as a delimiter
- special gel pad
Height with StoneLine Feet: 30 or 45mm (Single or Twin Platform)
Available in Volcano-Black, Grey or Rose Quartz (extra cost)
S 250 x 300 mm (WxD)
M 440 x 350 mm (WxD)
L 500 x 400 mm (WxD)
XL 560 x 460 mm (WxD)
Load capacity: 75kg